The Mobility Radeon HD 3200 (RS780M) is a part of AMD’s “Puma” mobile platform that also includes dual core Turion and Athlon processors. The DirectX 10-compatible integrated graphics chip features 4 ROPs, 40 unified shaders, and a 32-bit bus width. The HD 3200 in the tested HP Compaq 6735s laptop has a GPU clock speed of 500MHz and a 500MHz memory clock. The amount of shared video memory was 256MB (default) during the benchmarks.
Posts in the 'Reviews' Category
The Acer Aspire 5315 is a 15.4-inch notebook PC, aimed at lower-cost consumer market. The Aspire 5315 features Acer’s Gemstone chassis design. It includes an Intel Celeron 540 or 550 processor, and comes with a 80GB or 120GB hard drive, as well as with Combo optical drive or DVD burner. All of the Aspire 5315 models listed on the company’s website have 1GB of DDR2 memory, the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100, an 802.11b/g wireless module, and built-in stereo speakers. The laptop has a 1280×800 15.4″ widescreen display. In addition, select models come with a built-in web camera.
The EAH3850/G/HTDI/512M has 512MB of GDDR3 video memory, a 256-bit memory interface, and 320 stream processing units. Its core and memory are clocked at 668MHz and 1650MHz respectively. These are stock speeds for the 3850 GPU, which is based on 55-nanometer production technology. The card is DirectX 10.1, PCI Express 2.0, and ATI Crossfire compatible.
The Intel Celeron E1200 is the company’s cheapest dual core processor currently. The latest Socket 775 low cost CPU has a clock speed of 1.6GHz, 512KB of L2 cache, an 800MHz front side bus, and a thermal power of 65W. The E1200 chip is produced using 65-nanometer technology, although Intel nowadays makes 45nm processors.
The AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, the fastest processor among dual core Athlons, is clocked at 3.2GHz. This Socket AM2 64-bit CPU has a total of 2MB of L2 cache and a 125W thermal design power. It is produced using older 90-nanometer technology, although AMD also makes some less power-hungry and cooler 65nm Athlon 64 X2 chips.
The XFX GeForce 8600 GT 256MB Fatal1ty Professional Edition is a passively cooled and overclocked PCIe video card, which features 256MB of DDR3 memory, a 128-bit memory interface, and 32 stream processors.
The card has a core clock speed of 620Mhz and 1700Mhz memory clock, which is higher than 540Mhz and 1400MHz respectively in the GeForce 8600 GT reference model.
The MSI K9AGM2-FIH is an affordable Micro ATX motherboard, designed for use with AMD’s Socket AM2 processors. It is based on the AMD 690G Northbridge, with the ATI Radeon X1250 integrated graphics, and the SB600 Southbridge.
Although it is small and low-priced, the MSI K9AGM2-FIH provides users with all features found in a decent Home Theater PC system. Its HDMI port, which is HDCP-compliant, enables an easy one-cable audio/video connection to HD TVs and monitors, while the Realtek ALC888 chip manages the 8-channel sound system.
The XFX GeForce 8500GT 256MB PCI-E (PV-T86J-UAHG) video card is a mainstream sub-$100 graphics solution, providing users with a DirectX 10 support, a hardware decoded high-definition video playback with HDCP, and a silent operation.
The MSI RX2600PRO-T2D256EZ/D3, a passive-cooled video card for under $100, is based on the mainstream ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO graphics chip. It offers a support for DirectX 10 games, as well as a hardware processed high-definition 1080p video playback, using its UVD chip for HD acceleration. Other great features of the utilized ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO are its built-in HDMI for one-cable audio and video connectivity with a 5.1 surround sound, and a HDCP support.
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1373 Desktop PC
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2148 Desktop PC
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1376 Desktop PC
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1372 Desktop PC
- iBUYPOWER Gamer Power NE630D3 Desktop PC
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1378 Desktop PC
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2149 Desktop PC
- HP ENVY Phoenix h9-1330 (H3Z60AA#ABA) Desktop PC
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2150 Desktop PC
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2151 Desktop PC
- ASUS CM6870-US012S Desktop PC
- DELL Alienware X51 (AX51-5722BK) Desktop PC
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2142 Desktop PC
- iBUYPOWER Gamer EXTREME 599D3 Desktop PC
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1342 Desktop PC
- Sunolbob: rip off click through site – try to research the...
- Joe Parrish: it dosent work worth crap on fallout new vegas. i can only...
- Selvanprathi: what is the perfect video card for playing if my processor...
- A J: fuckfuckfuckspamspamspam no just kidding… thats interesting....
- Chris: Thank you for this review.. it has been most helpful as im trying...
- chris budesheim: why is it in the cq61 with a Radeon HD 4200 that I...
- Keijo Keskiverto: I was curioues if Server 2008 R2 SP1 “Remote...
- dan: Does anyone know if the BSOD problems have been solved with driver...
- MIKE: dudes, MODERN WARFARE 2 runs smoothly in low settings, i was able...
- Joe: I have one of these laptops just got it. ive been downloading a...